The Gallery is closed temporarily from April – September 2019 while we undergo an exciting $2.3 million transformation. During this time, you can still enjoy the Sculpture Park and Awaba House Restaurant and Café (02 49506366), as well as our art classes that are continuing in new locations.
The expansion includes:
- extended collection storage;
- extended exhibition space;
- covered outdoor programming space;
- a reconfigured entrance and seminar room;
- new air-conditioning plant; and
- additional photovoltaic cells.
Stay tuned for details of our grand reopening celebration in September.
- Art Gallery Expansion Project